Below is a favorite fall food: crispy golden cauliflower. The white flowers turn into a beautiful golden color and crisp until perfection. A warm side dish to ring in the holiday season!
Yellow is a strong anti-inflammatory, but Only when combined with both fat and piperine has a high absorption rate, A compound found in pepper. This recipe contains a trilogy to increase organic availability (by 2000 percent)!
- Cauliflower is rich in fiber and sulforaphane (both help in detoxification)
- Turmeric helps reduce the biomarker of inflammation
- Avocado oil is high in “good” (monounsaturated) fats
1 cauliflower head
1/3 g avocado oil
1 teaspoon of turmeric
Half a teaspoon of cumin
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
6 teaspoons sea salt
Black pepper dash
- Preheat the oven to 425 ° F.
- Cut the cauliflower head into small (bite-sized) flowers, about 6-inches thick. Place the flowers in a large container.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, turmeric, cumin, garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper. Stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, pour the spiced oil over the cauliflower and cook until all the flowers are evenly coated. The key is to toss well!
- Spread the cauliflower evenly on 2 large baking sheets, making sure the sheets are not crowded.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip the florets, then bake another 10-15 minutes, until golden and crispy.
Mint, coriander, toasted pine nuts, fried hazelnuts, pomegranate